Iowa Concrete Co
When Iowa Concrete Products was first started, Frank Regnier was the sole owner until his son Franklyn joined the business. John and David Hoffman purchased the business from the Regnier family in 1952. Between 1952 and 1962, Septic Tanks were introduced to the customers of Iowa Concrete Products. In 1962, Betty Franklin purchased the business. Under Betty Franklin’s direction they introduced a Feed Bunk Line once again broadening the customer base of Iowa Concrete Products.
In 1984, Olin Quizil and Berry Frances partnered together and purchased Iowa Concrete Products. During the time of Quizil/Frances ownership, various liners for burial vaults were introduced to the product line. In 1987, Olin Quizil purchased Berry Frances’s share of Iowa Concrete Products to become the sole owner of the business. Olin Quizil also introduced Free Standing Fence during his time of ownership.
In 2011, Reece Lindstrom and Mike Eckhart partnered together and purchased Iowa Concrete Products from Olin Quizil. Reece Lindstrom and Mike Eckhart have introduced many new products in the short time they have owned Iowa Concrete Products. To name a few of these products are Landscaping Blocks, Precast Concrete Walls, and have recently purchased a state-of-the-art Concrete Plant to assist in adding new products in the near future